There is NO best running shoes for women, Searching for the best women’s running shoes, and you may see numerous lists of top 5, top 10 best shoes. But don’t rely on them. You can buy a beautiful skirt which has been bought by 1000 people, but you shouldn’t buy a shoes just because there are 1000 people buying it. Read on and you will see.
While running and jogging, it’s important that you have a pair of running shoes that protect you from injury and gives you the comfort and ease. 80% customers don’t know the most important factor when choosing running shoes. It’s your arches. Generally, there are two kinds of foot, with high arches and low arches. For different people, the arches of the feet support whole body weight with ‘unique curves’ to prevent feet, knees, ankles, and hips from injury. So, you should support your feet with proper running shoes.
Compare top 10 best running shoes for women
(Update: May 2015)
|ASICS Women's GEL-Kayano 20||Synthetic, excellent fit, comfortable||Stability||0.5 lb.||4.7/5|
|Saucony Women's Triumph 11||Synthetic, comfortable||Neutral||0.5 lb.||4.7/5|
|Nike Women's Air Max||Durable, breathable||Stability||1 lb.||4.6/5|
|ASICS Women's Gel-Noosa Tri 9||Quick transitions, light, comfortable||Stability||0.7 lb.||4.6/5|
|Mizuno Women's Wave Inspire 10||Light weight, comfortable||Stability||1 lb.||4.5/5|
|Mizuno Women's Wave Rider 17||Light weight, comfortable||Stability||1 lb.||4.5/5|
|Saucony Women's Guide 7||Smooth, comfortable, flexible||Neutral||0.6 lb.||4.5/5|
|Brooks women's adrenaline gts 14||Stable, fit, durable, supportive||Stability||1 lb.||4.5/5|
|Nike Lady Air Max+ 2012||Breathable, durable||Stability||1 lb.||4.5/5|
|Brooks Women's Adrenaline GTS 13||Flexible, fit, comfortable||Motion control||0.7 lb.||4.5/5|
Top Rated Running Shoes For Women review – NEWEST 2015 list
1. ASICS GEL-Kayano 20.
Running and injuries will be mutually inclusive as long as you pick the wrong shoes for the job. You may consider the ASICS GEL-Kayano 20 running shoes as an option, if you are on the search for stability shoes that will put an end to your knee pain. These shoes have a number of features within the design that are worth considering.
Related post: Best running shoes For plantar fasciitis
Features of the ASICS GEL-Kayano 20 Running Shoes
1. Upper Design
The shoe uppers are made of very stretchy mesh, which allows for a good fit for the feet. The uppers are also designed to enhance the breathability of the shoe, which in turn reduces sweating while someone is running.
Stiffening ribs wrap around the shoe uppers to allow for a snug fit when someone wears the shoe. A traditional lacing system has been incorporated to allow runners to adjust the shoe fit into what works for them. This in turn enhances comfort.
The FluidFit upper technology from ASICS has been used to enhance the customized fit of the shoe when a user wears it. That however has not compromised the toe box volume, which is sufficient for a wide range of feet sizes. When a user is running, the toe box expands upon impact to absorb some of the shock to the feet. This in turn reduces the chances of injuries.
A Heel Clutching system has been incorporated within the exoskeleton in the area where the heel will be positioned. This system allows for a good fit for your heels while providing enhanced support. Your shoes will not keep on coming off, something that can interfere with your running. In addition, you are less likely to injure your heels. That makes them worth purchasing.
The ASICS GEK-Kayano 20 running shoes have great cushioning systems incorporated within various components of the shoes.
The GEL cushioning system has been used in both the rear foot and forefoot parts of the shoe. This enables the shock during impact to be spread out in all directions to prevent the possibility of injuries. This system has also been combined with the FluidRide technology in the midsole area to enhance the cushioning even further.
The midsole cushioning contains memory foam, which allows the shoe to bounce back after every impact. This in turn provides enough support to the midsole of your foot to reduce chances of injuries even further.
3. Support and Stability
The strength of the ASICS GEL-Kayano 20 Running shoes lies in its support and stability. The shoes utilize the Dynamic DuoMax technology at the bottom. Dual density foam has been used to enhance platform support and stability without adding excessive weight to the shoes.
The Guidance Trusstic system is another technology that ASICS running shoes have incorporated. This technology provides thick and sturdy trusstics that prevent torsion even as they help to maintain the structural integrity of the mid-foot areas well as gait efficiency. The enhanced support this technology provides extends to the heel.
The sole is made of rubber, which is a good shock absorber. It is also designed to spread the shock upon impact across the surface. This in turn keeps you stable. The thickness of the rubber sole on the other hand, provides the extra support that your feet need, especially if you run across tough trails or surfaces.
Pros of the ASICS GEL-Kayano 20 Running Shoes
The Kayano 20 running shoes from ASICS have a number of advantages that are worth considering.
· The shoes have one of the best cushioning systems around. This makes them the perfect shoes for anyone with knee pain.
· The shoes have good stability and support. This feature reduces injuries stemming from running in hard surfaces, which produce a lot of shock.
· The Kayano 20 shoes are available in a wide variety of sizes, which means that you can find something that suits your feet.
· The shoes are also designed for both men and women. There is no gender discrimination in this regard.
Cons of the ASICS GEL-Kayano 20
· The technology that enables the Kayano 20 shoes to be very stable and supportive also compromises their responsiveness. These shoes will reduce your agility in a number of surfaces.
· The shoes are not cheap. They are priced anywhere from $100-$180.
The Kayano 20 running shoes are some of the most stable yet lightest shoes around. They are a great option if you want shoes that will minimize your knee pains or the risk of injuries when walking or running. Based on this ASICS GEL-Kayano 20 Running shoe review, the verdict is in favor of the shoes, which are well worth the money.
2. Saucony Triumph 11 Running Shoe reviews
It helps to go through Saucony Triumph 11 running shoe reviews before you make a decision on whether to purchase them or not. This is because you get to find out all the important details that will help you make an informed decision. Some of the information you get to learn about the shoes from the reviews include:
Saucony is one of the most respected brands when it comes to running shoes. The manufacturers offer a wide variety of walking and running shoes each of them that comes with Saucony’s trademark fit, performance and feel. This is a company that has spent a lot of time studying biomechanics of the top athletes with the intention of developing engineered systems that are creatively developed to maximize on performance for each and every activity they are made for. This allows clients to focus on the specific activity rather than the equipment. The company has come up with numerous innovative concepts and it also make use of advanced technology like Grid which is the first sole based cushioning and stability providing a great advantage to all types of athletes.
The Saucony Triumph 11 running shoe is a supremely cushioned but lightweight shoe that features a PowerGrid midsole. It also has an updated sole that provides great support aand an SRC Crashpad that has been re-engineered to offer a smooth transition to toe-off from heels-strike.
What new features does it come with?
When compared to the other options the brand had released in the market, the shoe gives ladies some new lovely features such as:
More supportive overlays that are put in the upper part for a more improved fit. Reflective screen print that is found at the back of the heel for enhanced visibility. Grooves that are added to SRC Crashpad-these help to reduce lever effect doe superior transitions.
Other features that the shoe offers include:
- HydraMAX Collar Lining- the collar lining material combines plush feel and superior moisture wicking properties for enhanced comfort.
- Sauc-Fit- this is a fit system that helps to look the midfoot to the platform while at the same time securing the heel.
- PowerGrid -Grid technology is integrated with Powerfoam to come up with a system that effectively centers the wearer’s foot distributing pressure and absorbing impact which results in an exceptionally responsive and smooth ride.
- ComfortLite Sockliner -The molded sockliner is contoured in such a way that it cradles the heel, reduced peak pressure in the forefoot and supports the arch. It is built from premium EVA to offer an exceptional responsive feel.
- HRC+ Strobel Board- this is covered with additional foam (3mm) to deliver an exceptional plush ride.
- Impact interface- this distributes and isolates impact upon heel strikes.
- IBR- 33% lighter and it offers three times more cushioning when compared with the standard blown rubber.
- SRC Impact Zone- the Super Rebound Compound offers durable shock absorption on the heel crashpad to assist in the reduction of torque and it also allows smooth transition into midfoot.
- XT-900- this is a premium rubber outsole material offering exceptional high wear properties and traction.
Where the shoes can be bought
Reviews also go ahead and give readers information on where they can get the shoes from. For instance, you can these running shoes from various online sites such as Amazon where you can place an order of the one you like and have it delivered at your doorstep. There are also a couple of offline stores where you can go shop for the shoes. This gives you an opportunity to fit the shoes before you finally buy it so that you can make certain that it is the right size.
As much as the shoe sounds perfect, it comes with some flaws but these are not something too serious that should deter you from purchasing the products. Some of the cons that the shoes come with include:
Limited color variety- for the people who like to experiment with various colors, they may become a little disappointed as the shoes do not come in too many colors. You can only get the show in red or blue.
Wear out fast- there are some people who complain that the shoes wear out pretty fast which means that you may have to keep buying ones.
As seen above Saucony Triumph 11 Running shoe reviews are important and you should explore them before making a decision.
3. Mizuno Women’s Wave Inspire 10
From Mizuno, a nearly 100 year-old shoe brand, this model has become a new trend since it is released.
– Synthetic uppers for perfect fit and comfort.
– Cushions durability is better than most of other shoes.
– Dynamotion fit helps reduce lateral stresses for better fit.
– 6 elegant color mix styles. See pictures | Compare and Get best price.
4. Nike Lady Air Max
Max Air series feature the hyperfuse construction for much better durability, breathability and fit.
This Nike Lady Air Max is great for flat feet.
– Impact protection and smooth transition provided perfectly.
– Reflective details keep you safe in low light.
– 7 color combinations. Most of girls will like it.
5. Saucony Women’s Guide 6
This model can make a great first impression for anyone because of the elegant design. Saucony is always releasing many modern designs to… make difficult for us when choosing one. Features:
– Full-Length ProGrid Foam and Dual-Density EVA for great support and smooth moves.
– Super rebound compound for durable shock absorption. This is better than other shock absorbing systems as it also support smoother transition in the mid foot.
– ComfortLiteSockliner and HydraMAX Lining for arch support and pressure reduction.
– 7 elegant and modern color styles.
6. Brooks Women’s Adrenaline GTS 12.
Adrenaline is sometimes used to produce shock reduction medicines. So the Adrenaline in the name of this shoe may stand for shock absorption. The manufacturer does not shows much advertising for their product, but according to customers feedbacks, Brooks Women’s Adrenaline GTS 12 has perfect cushioning.
– Excellent arch support for high-arched feet.
– Sturdy, light and stable.
– 4 modern color styles.
7. Brooks Women’s Adrenaline GTS 13
Brooks said that GTS 13 is their best model yet. It is the next model after GTS 12, added with more supporting features.
– Added Omega Flex Grooves and continuing Omni Grooves in the forefoot for better flexibility.
– Brooks DNA Cushioning Tech provides perfect balance of cushioning.
– Brooks BioMogo, Runner’s World International “Best Innovation” Award in 2006, helps to biodegrade 50x faster than other midsoles
– 6 color styles.
8. ASICS Women’s GEL-Noosa Tri 8
Primarily designed for cross training and triathlons, this models provides stable and quick transitions.
– GEL cushioning system helps absorb rear shocks.
– Reduce Irritation.
– Lightweight midsole system and propulsion trusstic system for quick and stable transitions.
– Vivid colors: fit most of individual styles.
Best running shoes for women buying guide
Your foot shape and which best running shoes do you need.
1. A flat foot: is often linked to overpronation, as you overpronate, your ankles and feet roll inward when running and walking. This will increase the likelihood of injury and then leads to several problems.
2. Normal Foot: Normal arch feet absorb the shock from impact well so benefit from high stability running shoes.
3. High Arch Foot: It is difficult for those that are tending to choose the best running shoes for high arches . For those that have high arch feet asked special footwear to give the required support as well as absorb the shock. Before choosing running shoes for the ones with high arches, it is very important to understand exactly what you should check for in the shoe.
These tips have been collected from fitness experts and professional runners. Following them, you will know how to select best running shoes for high arches to perfectly fit your feet, be able to use and maintain your shoes. You can check it:
7 tips on how to select best running shoes for women
1. Understand your running profile.
The first step when choosing the right shoes is to knowing how you will run with them. Will you run or go jogging? Will you run on treadmill, trails or asphalt? Will you run 1 mile per day or more? What’s your body shape and weight?… answer these such questions and there are best running shoes for every people.
2. Understand your running style.
It’s important, too. For example, if you run mainly with your forefoot, you should wear running shoes with most of cushion in front. If you run by your whole foot, from heel to toe, you need a fully cushioned shoe.
3. Know your foot arch.
You need to know your if you have flat feet (low-arched), normal feet or high-arched feet. The easiest way is to do the wet feet test. Simply let your foot wet and leave a footprint in dry floor or a piece of paper. The shape of your footprint will determine your foot arch type. Each foot shape will be suitable with some specific types of shoes. Read more here to know about foot arch and choosing shoes.
- How To Choose The Best Running Shoes for High Arches
- How To Choose The best Running Shoes For Women with Flat Feet
4. Shop late.
If you like to buy your shoes at a local store, go there late. Your feet swell during the day, and the evening is when your feet are at their largest size. So experience the shoe in the evening will give you the best fit.
5. Forget fashion.
“Cool-looking running shoes that work is really an oxymoron because a running shoe that works, at some point, looks like feet.” You need a running shoe to fit your foot, support your running and prevent you from injury, not for fashion. A normal customer, especially a woman, may choose a pair of running shoes after just 15 seconds of looking over. So, only understand your aim when choosing running shoes and follow the instruction in our site can help you have the best suitable shoes.
6. Have your feet measured regularly
Your feet actually change over time. You may rarely have your feet measured because you think you know your size. Determine your correct size will help you have the most comfortably fit shoes. Additionally, not only your size but also your foot shape can change. For example, if your feet flatten, you may need to change the shoe type from stability to motion control.
7. Read thoroughly the shoe reviews.
When buying shoes online, you can not experience the shoes yourself. So, reading the detailed reviews will help you determine whether that shoe is suitable to you or not. Also, read the reviews of other customer like you to know how the shoes work in action.
Best running shoes for women with low arches.
This is also known as flat feet. You can easily test with the ‘wet feet test’ to know if you have flat feet. People who have flat feet should be cautious and choose running shoes with the following specific features:
This is the first feature you need to consider. Your shoes should have excellent support features.
Stable shoes will help over-pronation of your flat feet. The ideal running shoes is now utilize the medial post of dual density foam. Dual density foam is a hard foam below the arches to make stability for your feet.
Most overweight girls with flat feet cannot run comfortably with normal running shoes. Motion control shoes may be the best choice. They are designed to lock your feet in position and you will feel comfortable with severe over-pronation.
These features are always considered first, but your shoes should have these features after satisfying the above important features. These include light-weight, stylish looking, designed by breathable materials and durable.
Best running shoes for high-arched foot
If you have high arches, your feet are mostly supported by the ball of your feet and, instead of the whole foot. So, when running, you need the right shoes to support your feet and prevent you from being hurt.
Cushioning is the first thing to look for when choosing a running shoes. High arches feet don’t have natural impact absorption, so your shoes will be greatly suitable if it have added cushioning look for athletic shoes with features such as added cushioning and extra shock absorption.
Flexibility supports you with the comfort and powers your running movements. Your shoes should have solid rubber forefoot and soft midsoles.
Consider neutral shoes:
They are especially made for people with high arches but don’t need support inside their shoes. Such shoes do not have medial post, stability or motion control. They feature a wider base for soft smooth strides and quality cushioning to center your heel on impacts. Additionally, neutral shoes have nice features such as air shock absorption and insoles that stay dried.
top 10 running shoes women, best rated running shoes women, shin splints, best marathon running shoes women.